11 May 2017
14:00 – 14:45
This is the first webinar entirely dedicated to employee benefits captive arrangements, and to how employee benefits can contribute to and create value for a company’s risk management strategy.
Among the discussion points:
- Why including employee benefits schemes into a captive arrangement?
- How to ensure this arrangement fits your needs and risk management goals?
- How to get started and what are the key preliminary considerations?
- What are the constraints and complexities to be aware of early on?
- From pooling to captive: a difficult transition?
- How to align teams and stakeholders perspectives?
- What to expect in terms of data management and reporting?
Already a Captive Review member? You can continue to enjoy unlimited access to our exclusive events.
If not, join our membership community today and receive a wealth of benefits including:
– Direct access to daily news update, data & analysis.
– Invitations to our collection of events including awards, summits, dinners and webinars.
– Specialist network for the latest industry trends.
– Benchmarking data for flows, performance and product development.
Register now for your free trial and experience the full range of benefits available to you.