In cooperation with Captive Review, Zurich invites to a webinar on expectations of risk managers towards international commercial insurers.
• Welcome & Introduction: Fraser Irving, Editor, Captive Review
• Market expectations: Marcus Reichel, Global Risk Manager of German based Knauf Group
• Zurich’s International Program proposition: Helene Westerlind, Global Head of International Program Business, Zurich
• Overview of Zurich’s Life Network: Reto Heini, Regional Distribution Manager, Corporate Life and Pensions, Zurich
• International program business and regulatory implications: Edith Guery, Attorney at law, LL.M. Head of International Programs Legal & Tax, Zurich
• Enlarged complexity with Captive Involvements: Paul Wöhrmann, Head of Captive Services Europe, Middle-East, Africa, Asia Pacific and Latin America, Zurich
• Is API* connectivity leading to increased transparency & efficiency for large Commercial Customers? Armin Schäfer, Head of Digital & New Technology‘ Commercial Insurance International Programs, Zurich
• Does market consolidation change the buying behaviour of large captive owners? Richard Cutcher, Research & Development Manager, AIRMIC
• Summary: Paul Wöhrmann, Head of Captive Services Europe, Middle-East, Africa, Asia Pacific and Latin America, Zurich
*Application Programming Interface
To register, click here.