Captive Review was joined by Generali Employee Benefits (GEB) and American multinational Cargill Incorporated, to discuss the benefits of adding employee benefits to a captive.
The webinar, which can be viewed in full below, addresses:
- Why including employee benefits schemes into a captive arrangement?
- How to ensure this arrangement fits your needs and risk management goals?
- How to get started and what are the key preliminary considerations?
- What are the constraints and complexities to be aware of early on?
- From pooling to captive: a difficult transition?
- How to align teams and stakeholders perspectives?
- What to expect in terms of data management and reporting?
The speakers on the panel are:
Marc Reinhardt, director sales & distribution, Generali Employee Benefits (GEB)
Damian Ross, regional manager UK, Ireland and Nordic countries, Generali Employee Benefits (GEB)
Audrey Rudberg, president, Minnetonka Insurance Company (MIC) – Cargill Incorporated